Freelance at Direct Energie as part of the Web Team to work on all the group's websites.
Globalis is an IT service company based in Paris. I was on mission at L'Obs, a french online and paper magazine.
The Nouvel Obs is a french paper and online magazine.
I worked both on the frontend and the backend:
- Home made PHP framework
- Started and helped the transition from SVN to Git
- Setup of an internal Gitlab
- Creation of a backoffice to manage zones (parts of pages) to help redactors organise layouts with a visual UI
- Worked on the complete refactor of the Article page
- Discovery of Docker as a dev environment
Osedea is a web agency based in Montréal, Québec. I started as an intern and continued on as an employee.
The company was small when I started so I had the opportunity to build/discover a lot.
It was also my first time working on MacOS and with a different keyboard layout than the french one.
WeSpeakStudent is the first big project I worked on at Osedea.
This project is composed of several parts:
Pulse, the main backend
- Built with Zend framework 2 and Doctrine
- Emails are sent using Mandrill
- The insurance company can manage everything on the website
- update the info of all schools
- manage school administrators accounts
- manage students registrations forms
- manage payments made on the website
- School administrators can manage specific info for their school
- promotional documents
- traffic data using the Google Analytics API
- access to their student listing
- Students can manage their school app content
- planning of push notifications in advance
- On the same stack as Pulse
- Exposes several services to access and update data
- Build with AngularJS
- Responsive and multi-lang
- Students can pay for their health insurance using Stripe
- Setup of prerender.io for SEO
Morcare is an international version of WeSpeakStudent.
We built a tool to help with vehicle usage planing in a mine in Canada.
The assigning of vehicles was based on a lot of parameters and was done semi-manually using Excel.
The tool consists of a web app built with Zend 2 and AngularJS. It was able to assign vehicles automatically based on different criteria.
FamilyReach Give is a crowdfunding app to help families who have a child with cancer.
- Built with Laravel 4 and AngularJS
- The association people can manage families, payments and parameters
- Data is exposed via a REST APi
- Built with Ionic
- Listing of families
- Payments in-app using Stripe
Gigleaf is a project built at Osedea. This is a website on which Creative Directors can view and hire Freelancers.
- First project made with Laravel
- Single Page Application
- Queued jobs using Beanstalk
- Task scheduling using Laravel scheduler
- Emailing using Mandrill API
This is the first project I worked on during my internship at Osedea.
It's an app for doctors made using Ionic. All the content is static.
Osd - a CLI tool
Osd is a tool for the terminal that I started building and kept working on for the entire time I was in the company.
It was first built as a single bash script but was quickly rebuilt using Node.js
It allowed to automate some of the company's processes:
- SSH aliases management
- Projects version management
- creation of Git tags
- update of composer.json and package.json files
- Cordova projects compilation to iOs or Android
- Time management
- Project skeleton generation
- Code snippets generation
MorningCroissant is a house rental platform for your or other people's places.
I did a six months internship in this company in Paris.
I've done many things such as:
- A drag&drop uploader for photos
- HTML integration of psd models
- SEO (sitemaps and cities description extracted from Wikipedia via crawling)
- Improvements on the internal search engine
- A/B testing solution
- Visual calendar to choose availabilities
The Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP) is the public transport operator of Paris and it's surroudings.